A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Crafty Monday: A Cross Stitch Finish!

It has literally been months since I finished a cross stitch project. I think I'll blame it on extreme procrastination + my new embroidery machine. I just couldn't be bothered to sit still for half a second when I had so many other projects I wanted to accomplish.

Despite the fact that I had lots of other projects going, I knew I had to get this done. I hate unfinished projects, so I put on my big girl pants and sat down to stitch. This pattern came from Mr X Stitch, which is the greatest stitchy blog ever. The frame was painted by me and the saws were made by my awesome dad, click the images to see them larger and get more info!

Saw Doll Cross Stitch

Saw Doll Frame Saws Bow Saw and Circular Saw

And of course, I listed it on etsy because I have absolutely no wall space left.

No comments: