A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Crafty Monday: New Fandom Love

You though I forgot my Monday post, didn't you? Well, I didn't. I had a good reason for not posting, because I was doing the last design and didn't finish until after 10.

This week I want to talk about my new fandom obsession: Doctor Who & Torchwood. I put them together as one because Torchwood is a spin-off series from Doctor Who. I love both of the shows so much, and would have never bothered if it wasn't for the constant pestering of my LJ f-list. They told me the show was very craftable, and they were right! I've had so many ideas and just not enough hours to get them all done.

Without further ado, here are the three different embroidery designs I've made:

Dalek
(super awesome bad guy)
Black Dalek Towel

TARDIS
(spaceship, bigger on the inside)
TARDIS Towel

Torchwood Symbol
(Can I join Torchwood? I can't? Well, can I have Captain Jack Harkness alone for a bit?)
Torchwood Towels!


And just because I don't want to seem like a slacker, I'm posting some of the orders I did for my etsy shop over the last couple of days.

Too Many Daleks on the Dance Floor Commissions Are Painful

1 comment:

dragolin said...

Are these machine embroidery designs? did you create them? If so is there a link to purchase them?

thx Kyla