A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Posting Schedule!

I've had this blog for a long freaking time, and yet I keep forgetting to post here. Instead of telling myself I will post - I am setting a posting schedule so that I will post at least 3 times a week.

Craft Monday - Every Monday I will post a random craft that I've tried/like to do. I'll explain how I got into the craft and what I think of it.

Talk to Me Tuesday (on Wednesday) - Jennifer from Sewhooked is starting something called Talk To Me Tuesday and I'm going to participate. My videos probably won't get posted until Wednesday, so I'll make sure to post them here, too.

Fun Friday - On Fridays I'll post something else. Book recs/funny pictures/favorite videos/Etsy pimpage. Pretty much whatever.

So yes, first Craft Monday post will be going up sometime today, so keep a lookout for it. :D

2 comments:

Jennifer Ofenstein said...

Since you're planning on having crafty posts here, I've linked to you from my own craft blog. Hope you don't mind!

Shae said...

Nope, don't mind at all. I'll tool around with this blog later and link you, too. :D