A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Book Week: In Death



I thought for today I would focus on my current book series obsession: JD Robb's (aka Nora Roberts) In Death series. I first started listening to the audiobooks of this series in March and fell in love. The series is so great and I adore the characters. I'd hears so many positive things about the series, so I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Also, I love long series and this is the longest series I've ever come across. I'm currently a little over halfway in my second listen of the series and it is still wonderful even while knowing who the killer is. As always, the book covers lead to the original review entry.







1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I just have to say that I'm glad that I'm not the only one obsessed over the In Death series. I think they're beautifully written!! <3