A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Pomegranate Week: Day 6, Necklace



I love pomegranates so much. No, that isn't supposed to be a segue to anything, I just wanted to say it. What I do want to say is this: thank you, mom! Without my awesomely crafty mother I would not have been able to make this pomegranate necklace.

Pomegranate


I made the charm with sculpy, but after cooking and painting my mom was the one who was able to string it onto a necklace and put the closures on in under 10 minutes. She's really into jewelry making and can be quite speedy sometimes. She and my sister Laci have an etsy shop where they sell their creations.

030


This photo has also made me realize that I haven't been posting that many pictures of actual pomegranates, so I'd like to share a favorite of mine -


from the pomegranate group on flickr

1 comment:

Della said...

That is an awesome pom pic. It looks so juicy!