A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Font Week!



*kicks blogger* I had this set to post yesterday, but it didn't. I don't know why. :P

This week I'm talking all about fonts. I have a bit of a font obsession and I proudly admit that I am a font snob. For this first day I am sharing one of my favorite videos ever created.



And of course, if I like something I'm going to make a craft about it. Here is a t-shirt based on the video.

Mailbox! Open Mailbox!

2 comments:

Jay said...

That video was hilarious! Thanks for sharing ;)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, oh man I love that video. Every now and then I will randomly say "Mailbox, open Mailbox!" and people just stare at me like I'm crazy. Sigh good times. I am seriously lovin your themed weeks sis!!