A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Book Week: Psy/Changlings



As exhibited by my vampire post earlier this week, I'm a sucker for paranormal romance. This one is a bit futuristic and a whole lot of awesome. The Psy/Changling series by Nalini Singh is one of my most favorites. The Psy race have extrodinary powers but are trained to be emotionless while the Changling race can transform into animals and are warm and loving. I absolutely love reading about confused Psy trying to get a handle on emotions and about the crazy and wild Changling packs dealing with being around the colder race.

If you are looking for a series that will make you grin and laugh and get caught up in the action, I suggest you read this one!


1 comment:

Jay said...

This series is at the top of my To Do list! :D