A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pomegranate Week: Day 5, Buttons



Thursday is always my long day (Right after work I leave for Orlando to go to class and don't usually get home until about 11pm, so I'm out of the house for more than 15+ hours) and because of that I never really get a chance to do anything. I decided that I wanted a quick, easy craft to represent Thursday, so I made buttons!



I love making buttons and they do have their own category in my etsy shop. If you'd like to buy buttons but don't know who to go to, I highly reccomend ofenjen. She makes lovely buttons and has several customized button listings.

And speaking of etsy, there are so many great pomegranate listings. I went through all 80 or so pages (because I'm a pomegranate fiend), and here are the items that I think are quite exceptional!





No comments: