A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Book Week: Troubleshooters



Since I did historical yesterday I thought I would go in the opposite direction and talk about a fun, action packed series that is ultra-modern. This is the Troubleshooters series by Suzanne Brockmann. It is about a group of ultra tough ex-Navy SEALs and some FBI people thrown in for fun. This book series is a crazy journey, but so good to read. My favorite thing about the series is Jules Cassidy. He's pretty much the most awesome character of all and he even got his own special book just for his wedding. Why is that awesome? Well, he was marrying a guy. The gay best friend rarely gets romance and if he does, it is played in a comical way. Suzanne Brockmann is not afraid of real life issues and I love her books.



No comments: