A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Talk to me Tuesday: Fonts of TTMT

Note: If you never remember to check this site or your feed reader but do check livejournal regularly, Jennifer O. set up a syndication feed on lj - check it out here.







After doing 5 Talk to me Tuesday videos I started adding a small intro with text and a bit of music. I try not to use the same font from week to week (with the exception of one time and it is killing me that I made that mistake). If you click the font name it will take you to a site that you can download it from. The link on the image of each font will take you to the video where I used it.





























Bitch Cakes
Blackadder ITC
Romeo
Distortia
Pupcat
Magdeburg
Sybil Green
Twilight
HeyBoy! HeyGirl!
Black Metal Sans
Waker
Porcupine
Blue Highway
Kenzou
Script MT Bold
Skooper
Stewart Sans
Coffee
Porcupine
Black Boys on...
Astigma
Romance Fatal
Soul Reaver

No comments: