A public space for friends and family to keep up with me.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Font Week: My Favorite Fonts



I haven't really shared my favorite fonts, but I have shared ones I used for crafting and for my videos. The fonts below are ones I love to use. I love the look of Boopee Bold (couldn't find a free source for it, my apologies) and use it for my personal address labels. When creating address labels to ship items sold on etsy, I use Bitch Cakes. And anyone who has received mail from me, I always use Pupcat for the recipient of the package. If I write a letter or note I most often use Black Boys on Mopeds (I also use that font quite a bit in other places). And finally, I really like the look of Black Metal Sans. I haven't had a chance to use it much, but it is so pretty.

No comments: